My new WD My Passport 1TB portable hard drive


I bought my first ever WD "Western Digital" My Passport 1TB (One Terabyte) portable hard drive in red. This is now my 3rd WD portable hard drive. Two of them have the same 320GB capacity which comes in red and blue.

Massive capacity, small design
- Offering massive 1 TB capacity in an amazingly small enclosure, My Passport is the ideal companion for anyone with lots of videos, photos, music and files that they want to help protect and take on the road.

Automatic, continuous backup software
- Backup means having a second copy of your files at all times. WD's automatic backup software makes that easy. It continually works quietly in the background to help protect your data while using minimal PC resources. Whenever you save or change a file, it's instantly backed up.

Ultra-fast transfer rates
- When connected to a USB 3.0 port, My Passport lets you access and save files with blazing speed. Reduce transfer time by up to 3 times when compared to USB 2.0 transfer rates.

USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 compatibility
- With this single drive you get compatibility with your USB 2.0 devices today and the ultra-fast speed of USB 3.0 when you're ready to step up to the next generation.

WD Security
- WD Security utility allows you to set password protection and hardware encryption for your drive to protect your files from unauthorized use or access.

No power adapter required
- The drive is powered through the USB port, so there's no need to lug around a bulky power adapter.
















MUSIC

STYLE
TRENDINGS
● ● ● ● ●
APPS

SNAPS