Using Windows 8 Pro



Windows 8 Pro start screen is all about me.

Using Windows 8 Pro for the first time [ Nonember 23, 2012 ]


Each tile on Start is connected to a person, apps, websites, folders, playlist, or whatever else is important to me, is all here. I can Pin as many tiles to the Start screen as I like, and move them around so it's just the way I want it.

This isn't the usual wall of static icons: Tiles animate with the latest information. Status updates, weather forecasts, Tweets, and more. I will see live updates before I even open a single app.

Get to know Windows 8 Pro Keyboard Shortcuts

Windows 8 Keyboard Shortcuts app
No matter where I am in Windows 8 Pro, the keyboard shortcuts helps me to do things more like search, share links and photos, connect devices, and change settings.







MUSIC

STYLE
TRENDINGS
● ● ● ● ●
APPS

SNAPS