Getting ready for Windows 8 Pro

I am ready to upgrade my HP Pavilion dm1 notebook running on Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 8 Pro. The latest operating system from Microsoft with great benefits for enhanced networking and data encryption features.

Windows 8 Pro is all about my self, and that's me. ^_^

It will put what matters most right on the Start screen. I'll get instant access to people, apps, and stuff, so I can spend less time searching and more time doing. Windows 8 is smooth, intuitive, and designed to let me do what I want, the way I want.

Windows 8 Pro gives everything with enhanced features that will help easily connect to company networks, access files on the go, encrypt data, and more.

Screen capture by Ronald Guanzon on HP Pavilion dm1 notebook with Win7

MUSIC

STYLE
TRENDINGS
● ● ● ● ●
APPS

SNAPS