My next iPod Touch (The iPod Touch 5th Generation)

On my previous post, I always mention the "iPod Touch 5th Generation" on my review of the new iPhone 5.

So why am I mentioning it... That is because ill be getting the new iPod Touch, the 5th Generation.

I choose the black version because its the only black face panel among the rest, which they are white with different back colors.

It will release anytime in October 2012 in 32GB and 64GB memory capacity.

So, what will benefit me in having this new device since I already have an iPhone 4S and the new iPad...

Well, to learn and experience the capabilities of their new 4 inch retina display with the power of an A5 chip. It will provide additional storage and power in creating media content with portability. A great companion that will embrace the workmanship of my iPhone 4S and my new iPad 3rd Generation.
MUSIC

STYLE
TRENDINGS
● ● ● ● ●
APPS

SNAPS